Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lego Stormtrooper Alarm clock: priceless.

I was so tired of my son waking up grumpy, forcing him to get dressed, eat breakfast, and brush his teeth, then have to rush to get him to school on time. It was becoming such a problem, until I got him a Lego Stormtrooper Alarm Clock.

Mornings are completely different now. When the Stormtrooper alarm goes off, my son knocks him on the head (or turns it off), jumps out of bed, puts on pants and socks and waits for me to come get him (I've even found him reading). It's been working for over a month!

I HIGHLY recommend giving this a try if you have a grumpy "waker" like I used to.




3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this! Hahaha! Knocks it on its head! Nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. It also comes in Darth Vader and Yoda.

    ReplyDelete