Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Organic Peanut Butter


Several years ago I switched to organic peanut butter. The first couple of times I attempted to use a knife to mix it in the jar, but that made a huge mess with oil oozing over the sides.







It's simple enough...empty the jar into a large bowl and mix it with a wooden spoon. It should only take a couple of minutes until it becomes smooth and creamy. Return the peanut butter back into the jar. You can use a spatula to scrape off the sides of the bowl, but I prefer to use a piece of chocolate.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I have this problem ALL THE TIME! LOL! I used to just toss out the excess oil because it was SUCH A PAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I was embarrassed to post this one because it took me more than a couple times to figure out this method!

    ReplyDelete